For engineers and scientists who require powerful tools for visualizing, exploring, and analyzing data sets throughout all the research, design and development phases of a material/product:
All-in-one software application:
Avizo Fire provides all the visualization and analysis features required at each stage of your prototyping, production and control processes:
• Multi-modal data processing (X-ray tomography, microscopy, ultrasonics,...)
• 3D data exploration
• Advanced image segmentation tools
• Quantification analysis and measurement
• Porous and multiphase media analysis
• 3D image-based meshing for CFD and FEA simulation
• High-performance processing and visualization for very large data sets
• High-quality presentation and communication tools
Extensible 3D analysis framework
More than just a ready-to-use software application, Avizo Fire is an extensible 3D analysis software framework that can be customized using the built-in scripting language and can be extended by developing custom add-ons and modules, to implement specific tasks and workflows.
Tools for automating 3D digital parts inspection
Automate your processes of inspection data analysis, even at very throughput...
• Design and run inspection scenarios
• Perform advanced analyses
• Customize your workflow
Integrate advanced 3D visualization into your software for many phases of computer-aided product development, including Review and Testing (Digital Mockup, Walk-through, Non-Destructive Testing, Metrology) software applications.
Open Inventor delivers enhanced productivity, performance, flexibility and reliability for the development of your most demanding applications that require robust and evolutionary technologies to meet the ever evolving challenges in 3D visualization.
Easily integrate high-performance 3D in your software applications:
• Comprehensive object-oriented 3D library
• High quality volume visualization
• Advanced mesh visualization for post-processing
• Very large data management
• Interactive 3D remote visualization capabilities
• Charts and graphs representation
Our Professional Services team is available to increase your efficiency through training, consultancy and custom development covering the whole life cycle of your project: from software and hardware requirements, prototyping, migration assistance, to system deployment and even cooperative R&D.