Avizo Green is the software dedicated to the visualization and analysis of climate, oceanography, volcanology or earth-mapped data. It has been developped in collaboration with DKRZ (Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum), a leading German Climate Computing Center in Hamburg.
Avizo Green provides advanced features and capabilities to explore and to understand complex environmental data, over very long periods of time.
- Supports regular, rectilinear, rotated and curvilinear grids.
- Support for large data: "streaming" of time dependent data, utilization of main memory for caching of NetCDF-Data, large time series support.
- Geographical projections: cylindric equidistant,spherical, mollweide and many more.
- "Earth" module: elevation / bathymetry, continental outlines, country borders
- Fast hardware-based bump shading for 2D slices
- Particle advection & trajectories
- Volume rendering for rectilinear grids
- "CityPlot" display mode
- Visualize data with various mapping projections and geographical context
Avizo Green is a unique innovative solution for earth sciences and meteorology data visualization and analysis.
It provides advanced features and capabilities to explore and to understand complex climatology data, over very long periods of time.
Avizo Green covers various applications such as atmospheric general circulation models, wind and streams velocity, ocean stream velocity and temperature evolution over years, simulated volcanic eruption, precipitation and temperature evolution